1.2.Cataphoresis – Anolyte process
Copying text is allowed provided that the link to this content.
ED –coat(KTL) process is following set of equipment that is necessary for the process:
- A stainless steel treated ED tanks by a special compound in for insulation. It is very important when cleaning and cleaning the ED tanks to inspect the condition of the coating along the whole perimeter of the ED tanks (especially on the bottom, if drop body or slave tools on ED tankstub, it may be damaged as a result of drain amperage.
- Dialysis cells located along and at the bottom of ED tanks.
- Koch ultrafiltration modules (Germany)
Anode cells along the tanks and on the same principle can be placed on the bottom of the ED tanks
At moment, one of the most serious mistakes on Automotive, especially in Russia is the unplanned safety of anode cells ED tanks, t. (e). during the production of the body can fall and damage the dialetic cell, in order to avoid or minimize damage. European colleagues set special protective handrails, on the vertical and horizontal parts.
Working process of Аnolyte and the application ED-coat(KTL)
Regarding technical process body is lowered into ED tanks with ED materialsl, then the specified voltage is applied to the dialetic cell, continuous 2 separately process:
- Charged ED materials and it settles on the metal, because the body is grounded.
- Using the voltage (charge) is the process of separating and filtering cataphoresis materials through the membrane, from cataphoresis primer separates the anolyte (acid).
Anolyte system very important process in ED-coat and have a similar function to human kidney, i.e. the vital components are separated and deposited on body, and all adverse and unwanted substances go into the anolyte (urine).
By repeatedly passing the body through KTL tanks, they bring with them side effects and pollution that affect the deposition rate, and it is on the thickness of the coating, i.e. high or low conductivity. To align the indicator in ED materials conductivity solution, conductivity meter automatically measures the conductivity, in case of exceeding the discharge anolyte and a download fresh DI water into the tanks with paste and emulsion, so as not to reduce the dry residue.
In cases of low conductivity, loading acetic acid in tanks.
As well as the corrective operation can carry out the discharge of the Ultrafiltration manually and loading DI waters.
Dialysis cell (General view).
- Filtration cloth-membrane.
- Stainless steel cylindrical tube steel (cathode), which is supplied with voltage.
- The center pipe through which it returns anolyte from the system Bank.
- Tube on top, feed the anolyte into the tank.
- If properly maintained, the cells are rated by the manufacturer for 3 to 5 years, depending on maintenance and capacity of the surface.
- Dialysis cells must be unfolded around their axis once a half-year for uniform wear of the rod (cathode).
- When servicing ED-tanks and dumping the solution into the reserve tank, it is necessary to moisten the membrane sheet every hour, as it can dry out and not perform its functions.
- Every six months it is necessary to measure the resistance of each individual cell to determine the actual wear of stainless steel(cathode).
In case of wear of stainless steel (cathode), i.e. burnout, the whole cell is replaced with a new one(which is not cheap for the manufacturer) or repair, replace the rod(cathode) with a new one.
The S & K company carries out repair of the failed dialysis cells of the old and new sample(collapsible and non-collapsible), i.e. replacement of the cathode element with the new one, provided that the membrane sheet is not damaged and hermetically.